I’m now currently a PhD student supervised by Prof. Xiaomeng Li at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Before joining HKUST, I obtained the Bachelor’s Degree at the South China University of Technology majoring in Automation Science and Engineering. My research interest lies in the interdisciplinary areas of machine intelligence and digital healthcare. Specific interested topics include Disease Diagnosis/Prognosis Prediction, Image Registration, Trustworthy/Explainable AI, Multi-Modal & Embodied Intelligence, and Federated Learning.
- Received HKUST RedBird PhD Recruitment Award (2023-24)
- Graduated from SCUT. Received BEng in Automation with honoured thesis.
- One paper (First author) accepted by MICCAI 2023.
- FSDiffReg: Feature-wise and Score-wise Diffusion-guided Unsupervised Deformable Image Registration for Cardiac Images, MICCAI, 2023
- HKUST RedBird PhD Recruitment Award (2023-24)
- Honoured Thesis - Diffusion Model-Empowered Unsupervised Medical Image Registration
- Silver - Guangdong BME Innovative Competition
- Bronze & Best Strategy - China University Robot Competition RoboMaster Competition 2021
- Third Prize - ICRA & RoboMaster 2021 AI Challenge
- Reviewer for ICONIP2023.
Projects & Patents
- CN Patent [CN202211153269.4] 一种基于三维智能检测的智能调度方法 [实质审查]
- CN Patent [CN202211156132.4] 一种基于体感的多电机阵列上位机控制系统 [实质审查]
- CN Patent [CN202211153265.6] 一种基于体感的多电机阵列嵌入式底层驱动系统 [实质审查]
- ‘The Blade Wall’ - Cooperated Interactive Computer Vision Art Installation with DJI. Installed in NanJing.